has been providing top quality employee benefit consulting and actuarial services for more than 25 years.
We work with our clients to supplement their internal staff with the services necessary to ensure the employee benefit program is financially reasonable, administratively efficient, in compliance with applicable law and regulation, and satisfies employees' needs.
is to work in partnership with you by assisting in any or all of the following:
- Help identify benefit program objectives
- Develop alternative plan designs to best meet objectives
- Evaluate group benefit funding methods, insurance carriers and self-funding
- Help select vendors and develop administrative systems and procedures
- Provide administrative guides and forms
- Prepare benefit enrollment material and employee presentations
- Keep plans in compliance with current and new laws and regulations